Saturday, February 13, 2010

Overkill?

When I titled the blog "Penny in Pink" I meant it. Some moms shy away from pink for their little girls, but not me. Penny will dress in pink, she'll live in pink. See.

Pink walls.

Pink bedding.

Just plain cute window boxes. (Pink books?)

But lookie here, a multi-colored alphabet!

Custom Buddy art, 'cause Seth knows how much I love my Buddy.

Rocking chair. Hand-built by myself.

Mostly pink dresses, though I'm not opposed to a wardrobe with reds, blues, greens, or yellows either.

6 comments:

  1. When you say "hand built" do you mean hand assembled? 'Cause I'm pretty impressed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute! I love the color of the walls and the dresses are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pink room. Remember how I used to come and sit in your and Erin's Pepto-Pink room? It made me HAPPY, and much less nauseated. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never have I seen a bedroom so ready for a baby so early wowsa!! Very cute Emily!

    ReplyDelete