(Christmas Eve 2010)
More, more!(and thanks, thanks)!
I don't think you were being honest when you said why you wanted them....
No I totally was. That's exactly why. I'm not planning any cool surprises or anything if that's what you're after.
No "Expressions of Emily" collage then, huh?
OH, that's a good one. I haven't done Jensie because I can't think of any good alliterative J words.In fact, the title will likely be "I Can't think of any good alliterative J words of Jensie"
"Junctions" of course.
I like that title Erin, but also maybe you want to consider Seth's suggestion?
More, more!
ReplyDelete(and thanks, thanks)!
I don't think you were being honest when you said why you wanted them....
ReplyDeleteNo I totally was. That's exactly why. I'm not planning any cool surprises or anything if that's what you're after.
ReplyDeleteNo "Expressions of Emily" collage then, huh?
ReplyDeleteOH, that's a good one. I haven't done Jensie because I can't think of any good alliterative J words.
ReplyDeleteIn fact, the title will likely be "I Can't think of any good alliterative J words of Jensie"
"Junctions" of course.
ReplyDeleteI like that title Erin, but also maybe you want to consider Seth's suggestion?
ReplyDelete