Saturday, February 26, 2011

Overheard: First Word




Those pictures have nothing to do with her first word. I just thought they were cute. Her first word came out as a very cranky sounding, "Mama."

I can't say I'm surprised. She adores that woman.

5 comments:

  1. Jensie said her first word around this age, "hi." Watch out! You're gonna have a TALKER on your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you must have been mistaken, Seth. Surely Penny's first word was a cranky-sounding, Graaamama.

    TALKER, Erin? Can Williamsons produce anything less?

    Hooray for Penny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute! I just have to post that on all of these i guess. And she's starting to talk!! you better teach her to say Nat so when i come back she can talk to me.
    p.s. i'm writing back to you. soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Frankie's not a talker. At least, not in public.

    ReplyDelete