One brother. But now we have to name that single brother. And it's kinda tricky.
So far all the names I've chosen are the nicknames of serial killers (who would've thought that serial killers' moms had good taste in baby names). And the only other recommendations we've received are Nick (short for Nickel), Bill (short for Dollar Bill), and I.P. (short for Investment Portfolio). Can you imagine a little Investment Portfolio Dennis Packard? Yikes. I. P. just isn't gonna cut it.
So, send me your best suggestions and Seth and I will seriously consider them. What other choice do we have?
YAY! Congrats Emily and Seth, little boys are so fun!!! I liked the name Cohen, or Conner for boy names!
ReplyDeleteAtticus, Finn, Huck, and yeah, I like Cohen too. Except it reminds me of The OC.
ReplyDeleteHow about Hottie Boomba Lottie?? (: Love your blog, Emily. And congratulations for lots of things (baby boy on the way, a very cute little girl, and exciting success with Seth's movie!) Love, Jenn (Hicks)
ReplyDeleteHooray for boys! I like the names Felix, Milo, Ender, and of course, Sawyer :)
ReplyDeleteStewie
ReplyDeleteFelix is a sweet boy name. So is Milo, and Finn. One of those would be a great choice.
ReplyDeletePayton
ReplyDeletePhinn
Presley
Preston
Phillip
Pierce
You will love having a boy! Congrats- Tessa, Frank & mason
I think his name should be Stane. Or something that starts with an S.
ReplyDeleteI'm with Jensie. Either Stain, or Teddy.
ReplyDelete