Wednesday, March 28, 2012

For Erin

This is what Teddy looks like right now.   Except not right now, because now he's swaddled and crying.

This is what Penny looks like right now.
The picture's cropped funny because she's sitting buck-naked on her froggy potty and Seth thought that was inappropriate for the internet.

She talks a ton, but you'd have to be one of the few lucky ones for her to actually talk to you. Some of her best words/phrases are:

"Holla" (I think this means follow, but we like to pretend she's gangsta).
"Move, Dada." (she's bossy).
"Hi, Mama." (when holding Teddy's hand and making him wave to me).
"Bye, Mama." (when she wants me to leave her and Seth to play in private).
"Ca pea." (Candy please. I thought you'd appreciate this one).

I loved talking to you earlier, and Seth is out buying grass-fed beef as I type. He's going Paleo tonight! Love you.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, all around. You are the only people I know with BLOND newborns. I still think Asher and Teddy look alike, how grand! Hope you feel better soon, Seth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have a blog tracker you will see that I have come back at least 10 times to look at these pictures. I love them! Thanks for putting them up.

    ReplyDelete