My vote's for Asher.
Trace
I don't think he looks much like Asher. You've gotta put up pics side by side for us to compare!
Here's a few of Asher to compare to (he's about 6-8 mos old though. I don't have anything younger saved on this computer). http://biglerfamily.blogspot.com/2006/12/asher-man.html
Uh yeah, I win. That top pic of Asher smiling and the one where he's stretching look just like Teddy. What cute boys.
I still think he looks just like EMILY.
My vote's for Asher.
ReplyDeleteTrace
ReplyDeleteI don't think he looks much like Asher. You've gotta put up pics side by side for us to compare!
ReplyDeleteHere's a few of Asher to compare to (he's about 6-8 mos old though. I don't have anything younger saved on this computer). http://biglerfamily.blogspot.com/2006/12/asher-man.html
ReplyDeleteUh yeah, I win. That top pic of Asher smiling and the one where he's stretching look just like Teddy. What cute boys.
ReplyDeleteI still think he looks just like EMILY.
ReplyDelete