Yup, Penny is potty-trained! But I had almost nothing to do with it. She was showing so many signs of readiness that one day we put her in panties and never looked back. She basically potty-trained herself, though I still bought "potty treats" because she'll share them with me...
Is that black cat Boots?!
ReplyDeleteIs Penny wearing panties?
You look really young and pretty!
That is Boots reincarnated. Kate bought him for Penny for her 1st birthday. And thank you for the compliment.
DeleteWhat?! Is Penny wearing panties? You are basically super mom so it wouldn't surprise me!
ReplyDeleteYup, Penny is potty-trained! But I had almost nothing to do with it. She was showing so many signs of readiness that one day we put her in panties and never looked back. She basically potty-trained herself, though I still bought "potty treats" because she'll share them with me...
DeleteI think you meant: I still bought potty treats because she'll "share" them with me...
DeleteThose coconut Jelly Belly's don't stand a chance with you on the loose.
How dare you, Seth.
ReplyDelete