He looks so much like Emily!
When is Teddy meeting Asher? Are they coming?
Good question, Kate. When IS Teddy meeting Asher? Erin, would you like to answer that?
I love Teddy in the Dora chair, and yes, Erin, I agree. He looks A LOT like his mama.
I hadn't even notied the Dora chair. That thing is ancient. We're coming to visit for a couple of months this winter. We hope to make it in time for Trace's wedding, but will definitely be there Jan-Mar.
SWEET! I'm so excited to see you and your full-grown kids. I still can't get over how big they are.
He looks so much like Emily!
ReplyDeleteWhen is Teddy meeting Asher? Are they coming?
ReplyDeleteGood question, Kate. When IS Teddy meeting Asher? Erin, would you like to answer that?
ReplyDeleteI love Teddy in the Dora chair, and yes, Erin, I agree. He looks A LOT like his mama.
ReplyDeleteI hadn't even notied the Dora chair. That thing is ancient. We're coming to visit for a couple of months this winter. We hope to make it in time for Trace's wedding, but will definitely be there Jan-Mar.
ReplyDeleteSWEET! I'm so excited to see you and your full-grown kids. I still can't get over how big they are.
ReplyDelete