Saturday, December 22, 2012

Elk Ridge

In case you've missed the news, we're moving.  We're building a house in Elk Ridge, Utah, and it will be complete at the beginning of February.  Here's what it looks like:



And in case you don't care about any news other than these babies, here's what they look like:
Will update photos on both as they become available.

7 comments:

  1. How exciting! TJ and I have a offer in on a house in Salem, We'll be almost neighbors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em send me a pic of the plans you chose. That foundation shot is very enlightening, but...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie - that is so cool! Our kids will go to the same jr. high school and high school, and possibly elementary (depending where in Salem). And if they reject your offer just come build next to us. There are a few lots left.

    Erin - this will give you an idea, though Em did quite a bit of custom things to it (I think the design lady hates her):

    http://rentstinks.com/pdfs/floor/78196Yale_B_BSMT_STCO_2012_02_16.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, the foundation shot was kind of a joke, like, look, there's nothing there but we'll have a house in February! Glad Seth could help you out.

    And Steph, that is so cool. You really should look into building by us. It was SO comparable to the homes for sale in the area. We looked at buying first, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that a mother-in-law entrance I see coming out of the basement? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT?? How come this has never come up before in our conversations?? I'm so depressed! But happy for you. Are you really going to be moving next month?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Jenn! I guess I told some people and not others and couldn't keep track of who had heard. We really are moving next month (like 2-3 weeks now!), and we're very excited, but also sad to leave the neighborhood/ward. We will really miss everyone.

      Delete