Monday, June 24, 2013

this blog almost died

I was ready to give it up completely, but then I scrolled through some old posts and missed it. So if you're still out there following along, I'll try to keep this good ol' blog updated. However, we don't do much so I can't promise anything exciting.

We moved into our new house in Elk Ridge three months ago.  We love it and we love the neighborhood that's crawling with kids.  If I ever finish decorating, I'll post interior pictures.

This little beauty turned three and thoroughly enjoyed her pinata winnings.

We drove to Salt Lake (gasp!) to visit the zoo.  The drive totally wasn't worth it, but Teddy as a mommy orangutan was.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you decided to keep blogging! I love the pics of your kids. I'd like to see the "finished" house, too.

    I shut down the sea water blog and my FB account today. I think I'll blog again someday, just gotta figure out what I want to say and why.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still look at your blog every once in a while! Keep it up! You're hilarious, and we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete