Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Here She Comes!

Emily is doing incredibly. She falls into hypnosis with each pressure-wave.

This was taken about 10 min ago. Buddy doesn't want to leave her side.





Penny will be here shortly. Please no phone-calls or visits (yet).

7 comments:

  1. Good girl, Em. You're doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And good boy, Buddy. You stay right by your mama today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Congrats and good luck guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Congrats Mommy and Daddy! We can't wait for the call!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been weepy all day--tears of joy, sadness (I missed her by a WEEK!), envy...who knew aunt-hood was such an emotional roller coaster. Go Em! Can't wait to see pics of my pretty Penny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY.. Go Em, I hope to see Pictures soon, I hope everything went well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete