Monday, June 7, 2010

Penny Age Progression


Em's REALLY not up to blogging today, so I'm (seth) doing it. Is she having her baby right now as we speak? I'm not allowed to say . . . :)



Here's what Penny has to look forward to (left side = em, right side = seth):

Newborn (yikes)

Six Months (sir chubsalot)

One Year (starting to get pretty cute . . .)


Two Years (there it is)


Three Years (penny's gonna be a supermodel child)


Also, no. Em's not having her baby, she's just lazy.


“I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex.”
---Jack Handy

2 comments:

  1. Comment from Julia: Seth looks exactly the same (at age 3) as he does now except for the fact that his hair got darker, he got taller, and he's not wearing the same clothes.

    ReplyDelete