Good job Emmy. You are now officially the strongest woman I've ever known. Penny was born 6-8-10 (cool, huh?). 7 pounds, 3 ounce. 21.5 inches long (for anyone who doesn't know, that's LONG). She'll outgrow me before I know it.
Seconds after her arrival. My first time holding her.
Aunt Angela (Joe standing close by). Penny loves having her hands by her face. So much, in fact, that she had them by her face when she came out. Lucky Em got to push a human head and two arms at the same time.
Cute little troll baby of mine. Who knew a mix of Em and I would produce Judi Dench? I do love her.
Aunt Nat. Penn better get used to her.
Maybe Buddy and Penny will be friends!?
Maybe not.
Grammy and Aunt Holl.
Penny with her cousins.
Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys. She's beautiful. I'm only a week or so away from my due date and can't wait to be where you guys are! I hope Emily is doing well!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!! She looks like the perfect mix of you two. I'm so glad she's finally here. Congratulations Seth and Emmy!
ReplyDeleteThat hair!!!
ReplyDeletePenny is so cute, I hope we get to meet her soon! -Jensie
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful baby! What a head of hair! Congrats you two
ReplyDeleteAmazing! Mae was 21.5 inches too! Congrats you guys, she is so beautiful! I LOVE her hair! I like exclamation points too!!!! Anyways, Em, you have GOT to tell the labor/birth story. I am so intrigued, I might want to go that route myself. I never thought I would say that....
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Random fact: She was born on Forrest's due date. Anyway, what awesome hair! I've never seen such blonde hair! Emmett's was golden, but that girl looks like she got bleached--love it! You guys look great and I'm glad everything went well. Much love!
ReplyDeleteYay, She's here! I can't believe all that hair! Congratulations, She's beautiful. I can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteP.S. She was born on my anniversary! Great Day :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats guys, I'll have to agree and say her thick blonde hair is adorable.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pics. She is so beautiful, and I am so glad everything went well, at least from the looks of it. I am so happy for you two, you look so happy!!! I can't wait to meet her.
ReplyDeleteSeth + Em = Judy Dench and me + Nate = children of the corn. I guess it just goes to show that you never can tell how things are gonna go.
ReplyDelete