Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lash Blast

Look at those beauties.
She got 'em from her daddy.

9 comments:

  1. It's true. Credit is due where credit is warranted. My eyelashes are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Ty will have to have an "eyelash-off", they are so lush. He loves making me jealous about them and will sometimes put on spit "mascara" to accentuate them and he'd probably bat his eyelashes in the mirror all day if he wasn't so busy. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa: How dare you
    Kate: I knew I liked Ty. Let him know the lash-off is on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be sure to tell him. Don't be too disappointed if you lose. His eyelashes are treasured

    ReplyDelete
  5. Treasured? Or just darker? There's a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ty wants to know where the eyelash pictures are...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm scared. I haven't seen them yet --- I think Em has a plan . . .

    ReplyDelete