As a result of this, The Lash-Off ensued. This consisted of Penny's coolest fake uncle Ty and Seth getting together and battling it out for the title of best lashes.
With only a little definition from mascara, Seth won Longest Lashes.
Hands-down, Ty won Thickest, Darkest Lashes.
Now if only Ty and Seth could reproduce their offspring's lashes would be unstoppable.
I love this. Seth and Ty look like a gay couple who just got their first adopted child. Or maybe they used a surrogate... Either way, nice family photo
Make it happen. Make it happen.
ReplyDeleteUh. that's up to you and Ty.....
ReplyDeleteNo. It's not, Emily.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHoly creepy Seth pic.
ReplyDeletetrue
ReplyDeleteI love this. Seth and Ty look like a gay couple who just got their first adopted child. Or maybe they used a surrogate... Either way, nice family photo
ReplyDeleteUpon further inspection of the picture, I'm pretty sure I'm the girly one in the relationship. I'm just glad Penny will be in a good home.
ReplyDeleteFull of love
ReplyDeleteSorry, boys. I think Brad's got you both beat!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCjXaEbrLdw&feature=related
Those are fake. Trust me.
ReplyDelete