Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm a Braggart for a Reason

I once told Seth that Penny would be so beautiful because of my genes. What I meant was it will be my granny's genes that do the trick.
See what I mean?

This is my Granny Ann and she's stunning.

7 comments:

  1. Wow. How come I've never seen this picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hanging in her house in Texas. What I want to know is how Em got this picture of her picture?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to prove to Seth that Williamson genes are superior to all others, so I asked Dad to find a young picture of Granny. He couldn't, so he asked her to send me one. She emailed me this pic of her pic.

    What I want to know is why didn't she pass on that perfect skin of hers? Here's hoping some of the Packard genes pulled through :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No question why I always wanted to be the "smoke granny."

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS I thought braggart was a pirate or something. True story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seth said the same thing! It would be pretty cool if I said, "I'm a pirate for a reason."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't forget that Pink Granny won "Best Legs" in highschool!

    ReplyDelete