Not going to lie, she is one cute little baby! I hope my little girl is half that cute!
Thanks, Tammy! Congratulations on your new baby girl, and if Jacob is any indication, she'll be darling.
"I surrender!" --- Penny
What a pretty little baby:)
Chunk-a-licious!!
trust me --- she could be much worse (ie me)
Chunk = Good
@Seth- you can't surrender if you're dead. :)She's getting big. Bring her to Georgia to visit her auntie (even though I've already given up on "favorite")
She is so cute, I need to come see you guys again. She weighs 2 oz more than Mayson did when he was born. she is still so little for 6 weeks. At least to me she is.
Ok Emily, that is beautiful.
That's me, by the way Emily. It said that it would say Ben, but it was a lie.
Yay! I'm so happy you finally admitted it! And thank you.
Not going to lie, she is one cute little baby! I hope my little girl is half that cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Tammy! Congratulations on your new baby girl, and if Jacob is any indication, she'll be darling.
ReplyDelete"I surrender!" --- Penny
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty little baby:)
ReplyDeleteChunk-a-licious!!
ReplyDeletetrust me --- she could be much worse (ie me)
ReplyDeleteChunk = Good
ReplyDelete@Seth- you can't surrender if you're dead. :)
ReplyDeleteShe's getting big. Bring her to Georgia to visit her auntie (even though I've already given up on "favorite")
She is so cute, I need to come see you guys again. She weighs 2 oz more than Mayson did when he was born. she is still so little for 6 weeks. At least to me she is.
ReplyDeleteOk Emily, that is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThat's me, by the way Emily. It said that it would say Ben, but it was a lie.
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm so happy you finally admitted it! And thank you.
ReplyDelete