Thursday, February 2, 2012

I'm Published

Sort of. I wrote a small article about children and dance for my sister-in-law's online magazine, The Provo/Orem Word. You can check it out below if you wanna.


(don't you want to have this much fun dancing with your kids?)

Go to the upper page corners to turn the page, then click on my name in the Table of Contents (I'm near the bottom).

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read it! Wanna hear something funny? Last Saturday I went to a baby shower and they passed around a little notebook for everyone to write down words of advice to the new mom. The only thing I could think to tell her was "Dance in the kitchen and swadle swadle swadle!" Dancing is something that brings joy to our whole family and I often give Raffi and Elizabeth Mitchel CDs as baby gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back! It's great, Em. Well done. I am never going to dance out a story book. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin. You were the sister mentioned who recommended an impromptu after-dinner-dance party. Thanks for the inspiration. And start small with the story books. It just might happen.

      Delete
  3. Emily, really enjoyed your article, and I like your writing style. thanks!

    ReplyDelete