Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What's Almost as Cool as Being Here for Teddy's Birth?

Hearing Em's special birthing mix I've spent the last few months compiling for her (press "play" on the right).  This time she's planning on DANCING baby out!

* Special note to Em: I forbid you to listen to this mix before birthing day.
* Special note to Erin: Yes, I stole a lot of your songs.



Plus way less graphic.

11 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure Holly meant the play list, right Holly? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or Em's belly. You know I'm gonna call your baby Ted, right? I hope you don't hate it because it's inevitable. Great playlist. Oh, and by the way, I don't mind a bit that you stole my songs. I stole them from Ashley. If you find something good, pass it on. That's what I always say!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Ted. Seth doesn't. But I think he'll get over it when there's an adorable baby attached to the name.

      Delete
  3. Holly is calling him Silas. It's a family name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holly. You cannot just change people's names to your liking. Teddy is not Silas and you are not a Coffey. Deal with it.

      Delete
  4. Short playlist for a short labor. Let's hope!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never said that. And I just think it sounds cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. silas is an ugly name.
    em, you look cute.
    seth, good playlist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this picture. Em you're beautiful and Penny is adorable.

    ReplyDelete