Sunday, February 26, 2012

Teddy Dennis Packard

























6 comments:

  1. You are on strong woman, I could never do it at home and with out meds! Congratulations on your little man! P.S. Penny's tattoos are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! They announced it in churn today and I was so excited! He really is a handsome baby! We want to bring you guys dinner soon! Would that be okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Packards! And he totally DOES look just like baby Asher. With a little Seth on the side. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Kellie and I were talking last night about how you only have 2 weeks left so we needed to try and come visit you this week before he came.... Looks like we didn't make it! He is adorable, I can't wait to see him, it had better be way before the first time I saw Penny! I can't wait for you to post your story of how the delivery went, you are a super woman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations !! He is beautiful -- you all are. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Welcome, little Teddy! Em, I hope you share your birthing story. I would love to hear how it went the second time around.

    ReplyDelete